Licensed Practical Nurse
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assists physician and Registered Nurse in performing specialized procedures.
- Performs required documentation and, through them, shows evidence of good observation, reporting and recording skills.
- Prepares equipment and materials for treatments observing aseptic techniques as required.
- Dispenses medications and treatments per physician orders.
- Assists client in learning appropriate self-care techniques, nutritional information, medication usage, and physical condition.