Home Health Aide
Home Health Aide/Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Job Description
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assists assigned clients in activities of daily living including but not limited to personal hygiene, dressing, ambulation, elimination, exercises, activity, and nutrition.
- Takes and records vitals, weight and pulse ox as assigned.
- Maintains current and accurate clinical records.
- Communicates changes in client and family status to case manager or director.
- Assists with light housekeeping and meal preparation as assigned.
- Assist with client transport as assigned.